Control Product Quality and Reduce Time to Market
Manufacturers in the life sciences industry are facing continual pressure to increase quality and yields while reducing cycle time and costs — all while responding to changing government regulations and increasing global competition.
Proconex Life Sciences industry experts can help you with the right mix of best-in-class products and services to control product quality and reduce time to market.
Our Automation Services are designed to help you improve performance – from planning, design and implementation through operations, maintenance and long term sustainability. Learn More
Proconex can work with you to achieve the highest yield possible for your facility.
- Campaign Management can help you automatically schedule and start your next batch, allowing you to minimize transitions and maximize equipment utilization.
- Document Management can help you to automate manual work instructions to achieve a seamless hand-off from manual to automatic procedures.
Calibration tasks consume a large share of your maintenance resources – in man hours and budget, but you can’t sacrifice accuracy or compliance to save time and money. Proconex can help streamline your calibration procedures and provide a fully automated calibration process so you can:
- Automatically generate pass/fail calculations
- Automatically record test data and “as found/as left measurements”
- Automatically upload route information to a central database
- Eliminate human error by automatically generating electronic calibration reports
Automated manufacturing and process control systems must be validated to be in compliance with current GxP and FDA regulations.
Our consultants provide qualification and full system lifecycle management of instrumentation and automation systems including bus instruments, process control systems, custom automation applications, and various ancillary systems that communicate serially or via OPC and other protocols. Learn More
Single Use Automation Technology
Reduce your manufacturing costs and save time with compliant Single Use technologies. Proconex can provide alternatives to conventional stirred tank methods, which are powerful, flexible, and pre-sterilized.
Proconex can provide an IT service management framework to help you understand, manage and improve the total value from automation system ownership. Learn More
Connect Plant Floor Data to Your Enterprise
Our expertise with process automation systems and final control devices puts Proconex in a unique position to help you gain valuable data from your plant assets, turn that data into actionable information, and help you share it enterprise wide to allow for business planning that drives bottom line return.