Streamline Manual Data Collection Processes
AMS Inspection Rounds digitizes information collected during inspection routes in order to drive operations and maintenance action. By integrating this information with your automation systems, you will have accurate, real-time information—enabling better decision-making. Graphical dashboards deliver insight into your plant’s condition, helping prioritize actions and highlighting critical safety issues.
- Improve data accuracy with electronic collection
- Collect scheduled rounds and unscheduled Action Items
- Gain deeper insight into the condition of the plant
- Identify and resolve safety issues early and verify safety system compliance
AMS Inspection Rounds integrates with the AMS Trex™ Device Communicator, a rugged Class 1 Division 1-Certified device, via an electronic dashboard. It works wirelessly but can store rounds locally in dead zones.
- Rugged, Reliable: TREX device is designed for industrial use. Easy to use with gloved hands.
- Easy to Configure and Maintain: Inspection Rounds quickly replaces paper records. Built for no hassle maintenance.
- Gain Deeper Insights: Easily visualize rounds in progress as well as detailed history/closeout for action items.
- Improve Safety and Compliance: Automatically alert operations/maintenance. Permanent, searchable record for compliance.
Learn more about AMS Inspection Rounds below.
The AMS Trex™ Device Communicator
AMS Inspection Rounds works with the AMS Trex Device. The Trex communicator allows you to commission and validate devices faster, fix issues in the field via advanced device diagnostics, and configure and test valves inline. The Trex communicator is designed to withstand the harsh conditions in and around manufacturing facilities and is safely-rated, so it can go anywhere you can go. Learn more about the AMS Trex Device Communicator below.