Plant Engineering Magazine celebrates 31 years of naming the best Products of the Year. Readers choose the most outstanding products based on the criteria of how plant personnel can do their jobs smarter, safer, more efficiently and productively. Emerson’s Plantweb Optics won the highest award in the Asset Management category.
Plantweb Optics is the asset performance platform for managing asset health across the entire enterprise. It combines the data from asset specific applications through open protocols into asset-centric information, then delivers personal-based alerts and KPIs for improving the reliability for your production assets.
Plantweb Optics delivers relevant information to the right people at the right time. It aggregates the asset data from field-based wired and wireless sensors and delivers information on only the most critical situations, enabling you to make well-informed decisions to maintain availability. Plantweb Optics utilizes modern communication tools to deliver alerts to both traditional desktop PCs and laptops as well as the tablets and smart phones available outside the office or plant. Remote accessibility to smart alerts in a secure environment means reliability, production and maintenance personnel alike are on top of the performance of critical production at all times.
Utilizing Plantweb Optics at your plant allows you to:
MANAGE YOUR PRIORITIES INSTEAD OF CHASING THE UNEXPECTED.
- Acts as your personal time manager, choose through mountains of data to find the important
- information and put it in your hand.
MAKE THE RIGHT CALL AT EXACTLY THE RIGHT TIME.
- Gives you insight into the production assets in your facility, so you can make real-time, informed decisions to reduce unexpected interruptions.
ALERT THE RIGHT PEOPLE BEFORE TROUBLE STRIKES.
- Keeps the right people informed especially when a situation is developing quickly.
- The mobile app delivers alerts to your team so you can collaborate on the necessary action to take to avoid downtime in your plant.
Learn more about Plantweb Optics by downloading a brochure here.