Proconex is a full service supplier that can provide support for all valves, actuators, regulators, and related control instruments, everywhere. Our Preventative Maintenance Contracts offer a proactive approach for maintaining system integrity. Designed to help you keep your Valve & Control Instruments operating at peak performance, our agreements are customized to your needs, regardless of the type of valves at your facility. Multi-year Preventative Maintenance Agreements are available.
We provide lifecycle services for Control Valves, Isolation Valves, Safety/Pressure Relief Valves, Process Instruments, Actuators, Regulators, and Process Skids.
Our Preventative Maintenance Service Agreements May Include:
- Reading & Interpreting Data from Your Asset Management System (AMS)
- Stroke Tests
- Functional Tests
- Value Performance Baselines
- Defining and Checking Ranges
- Periodic Overhauls
- Calibrations for Instrumentation
- Testing of Safety/Pressure Relief Valves to Appropriate Standards
- Predictive Maintenance
- Creating a Customized Maintenance Schedule
- Real-time, On-line Monitoring
- Emergency Service Calls
With over 50 experts at multiple locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Proconex can provide the expertise, technology, and resources to design, implement, maintain, optimize, and continuously improve your plant operations.