Proconex utilizes its proven, streamlined planning and commissioning processes to help identify and reduce potential regulatory, installation, and operational risks to insure a safe, timely start-up. Regardless of your process, Proconex has the expertise to optimize the performance, efficiency, and safety of all your valve and control assets.
We provide lifecycle services for Control Valves, Isolation Valves, Safety/Pressure Relief Valves, Process Instruments, Actuators, Regulators, and Process Skids.
Our Start-ups & Commissioning Services Include:
- RTU Design & Commissioning
- Field Equipment Installation & Commissioning
- Configuration & Calibration of Pressure, Temperature, and Level Transmitters
- PID Loop Tuning
- Establish Communication between RTUs & Other Devices via Field Networks
- Firmware Upgrades
- Point-to-Point Function Testing of RTU and PLC I/Os
- Design & Configuration of Wireless Networks
With over 50 experts at multiple locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Proconex can provide the expertise, technology, and resources to design, implement, maintain, optimize, and continuously improve your plant operations.