Essential for a Safe Steam System Maintenance Program
A Truly Unique Steam Isolation Solution
The Vanessa triple offset valve was the first to provide bidirectional zero leakage performance, creating a new industry category using a technology not previously available with other quarter turn valves. Its rotational features translate into a lower footprint and weight, improved operability, reduced fugitive emissions, and a longer valve life.
Vanessa Series 30,000
- Bidirectional sealing at full rated pressure
- Quarter turn for ease of use and long cycle life
- Unique and proven sealing technology
- A gate/globe/ball valve replacement design option that meets ANSI B16.10
Vanessa Advantages Over Rising Stem Valves
- Relies on significantly lower and more consistent running torque, which generates extremely quick and safe stroke times
- Eliminates any negative effects on packing, such as extrusion and abrasion
- Provides a more compact design
- Is capable of full rated end-of-line service
We Have the Valves You Need, When You Need Them
Proconex has an extensive inventory of control, isolation, and pressure relief/safety valves—all the brands you need. We stock most valves and related devices at one of our three regional warehouses and have access to many more through our Emerson partnership. We have the applications experience and customization capabilities to find the optimum solution for your valve automation needs. In addition, we offer quick delivery and a range of services to keep your plant operating safely and efficiently.
Stay up-to-date with the Pros by subscribing to Proconex’s emails!