Improve Asset Reliability and Performance
Comprehensive Valve Services, Mechanical Services and Instrument Services designed to help you achieve maximum performance and reliability from your plant’s equipment.
Applications expertise is at the core of everything we do. Our dedicated team has the technical knowledge and skills to understand your process, manufacturing and industry challenges. When you have questions our team is here to guide you.
Valve & Instrument Services
- Valve Repair
- Startup/Commissioning Support
- Asset Management
- Wireless Installation
- Calibration Services
- Onsite Training
- Supervisory Services
- Loop Validation
- ROC Services
- Inspection Services
- Accessory Mounting
- Instrument Diagnostics
- Flow Tube Cleaning
- Steam Maintenance
- Valve Diagnostics through AMS ValveLink® or FlowScanner™
- Turnaround / Outage Management & Services
All of Proconex Field Service Engineers and Technicians are Emerson factory trained and qualified to perform installation, calibration, troubleshooting and configuration of Rosemount, Fisher, Micromotion, Rosemount Wireless and Roesmount Tank Gauging equipment as well as any process measurement instrumentation.
The following services are provided by factory trained Field Service Engineers/Technicians:
Calibration, Installation and Configuration services for all process measurement instrumentation including:
- Pressure Transmitters
- Level Transmitters
- DP Transmitters
- Temperature Transmitters
- Flow Transmitters
- PH Transmitters
- Conductivity Transmitters
Services provided include:
- Initial Instrument and Valve set-up to on-going calibration
- Procedure development, documentation and file maintenance
- Calibration Certificates
All Instrumentation Calibrations are performed using Calibrated Test Equipment that has been calibrated to National Institute of Standards specifications and we aim to obtain a 4 to 1 ratio of instrumentation accuracy between the Test Equipment and the Instrument under test.
Spare Parts Review & Recommendation
Our industry experts can tour your facility, and review your spare parts inventory to recommend the appropriate number of each spare part you should plan to have on hand to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Complete Testing & Repair
- Pressure, temperature and flow transmitters, and sensing elements
- Coriolis flow meters
- Process analytical Instruments – Gas, Liquid, and Level Transmitters
- Control Valves: Globe, Ball, and Butterfly Valves, Quarter Turn Valves
- Valve Positioners, Actuators and Accessories
- Gas and Industrial Regulators
- Safety Relief Valves
Valve Automation Services
Whether you need to block and divert, operate, or control your application, our technical experts can help with the selection, sizing, testing, calibration and documentation of your control valves, actuators and related accessories. We have a large inventory and local expertise.
- Field and In-house Valve Automation
- CAD Services
- Field Services
- Field Retrofit
- Mounting Hardware and Services
- Valve Sizing and Selection
- Pneumatic operators: Quarter Turn and Linear, fail safe
- Gas Operators: Operated by media from pipeline
- Electric Operators: 460/3ph large electric multi turn
- Hydraulic and Gas Over Hydraulic
- Emergency Shut-down systems
- Over pressure protection systems
- Pneumatic and Electric Field Installation
- Pneumatic and Electric Field and shop repair
- Emergency Service Support 24/7, 365 days a year
- Onsite staffing support, full or part time
- SOP Development for valve asset management
- Turnaround and outage support services
Outage Planning & Management
Most plants are being asked to do more, produce more, and document more with fewer resources. Proconex and Emerson Process Management can help you save time; stay organized, and improve asset performance with a proven approach to Outage Management. From initial planning to execution and post-outage review, our team can help you maximize a planned turnaround/outage to keep your plant running at optimal levels.
Emerson Lifecycle Services
For 40 years, Emerson’s Instrument & Valve Services has been a provider of trusted expertise for reliability-centered control valve maintenance. From Startup and Commissioning to Control Valve Repair, Emergency Response Services and Replacement Parts, highly skilled Fisher Certified Technicians provide effective, flexible, local service.
Smart Wireless solutions provide seamless integration of wireless technologies with existing wired networks to address process industry needs. Wireless technologies can solve difficult plant problems and improve plant operations, and save you up to 90% over a new wired installation.
Instrument & Controls Engineering
Proconex Field Service and Instrument Engineers are experts in Process Control Troubleshooting as well as Control System Installation.
- Process Control Loop tuning
- Boiler startup and tuning
- Valve repair and calibration
- Valve rebuilding
- Valve tuning, including characterizing the valve trim
Control System Installation
- Control panel wiring
- Control System Startups
- Control System Loop Checks
High Speed Serial Communication and Bus Communications
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- ASi Bus
Wireless Field Devices
Installation and Service of:
- Field Networks
- Plant Networks
Digital bus technologies can reduce initial capital costs, make startups quicker and save money on operations and maintenance once the plant is up and running. Proconex field specialists can provide your field device implementation, startup, commissioning and troubleshooting.
Proconex can provide hands on-training at your site or at our state-of-the-art training facility. There are a number of course offerings available for Final Control, Automation and Oil and Gas. A customized training curriculum can be developed based on your specific needs.
There’s no need to worry when working with Proconex. Our top-notch service department is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us to learn more about extended services.