Improve Safety, Availability and Profitability
Unplanned downtime caused by reliability issues can have a significant impact on safety, availability, and production capacity. Learn about our reliability services to help.
Solomon and Associates studies show that, a top-performing company spends $14 million dollars per year on maintenance for each billion dollars of capital asset value. Poor performers spend as much as $55 million for the same size plant!
Proconex can help you:
- Explore the value of maintenance and reliability readiness as a strategic initiative
- Deploy consistent standards-based reliability practices throughout your enterprise
- Provide the technology to keep you running at peak performance
Understanding and improving each ring in the Reliability Value Chain can help you quickly turn data into information and knowledge into action!
Reliability Based Predictive Maintenance, (PdM), Program Development
Proconex can help you gain visibility to the condition and performance of critical machinery in your plant.
- PdM Program Audit, Gap Assessment
- PdM Training Services
- On-site, Off-site, Mentoring, Classroom Instruction
- PdM Program Reporting
- Tracking and Data Integration
Route Based Services
Proconex can help you reduce process variability and optimize plant efficiency.
- Vibration, Electric Motor Diagnostics, IR Thermography, Ultrasonic, Oil & Grease
- Online Condition Monitoring Systems
- Remote Asset Monitoring
- Corrective Services
- Balance, Alignment, Root Cause Analysis
- Reliability and Performance Audits
- Plant and/or Individual Equipment
- Electronic Operator Rounds
- For Reliability Inspection
- Diagnostic Services
- Onsite or Remote Analysis of all technologies
- Off-site Oil Analysis
- Route Based or Factory Based
Register for the Reliability Newsletter
Become a Top Quartile Performer
Petroleum Refiner Prevents Catastrophic Failure with Vibration Monitoring
An independent petroleum refiner was operating without monitoring capability on their reciprocal compressors. They were unable to be alerted to issues or failures with the equipment and associated processes and were in need of a resolution.