Reduce process variability, Increase Safety and Reliability with Valve Automation
Proconex can help with your repair, retrofit, replacement or unique engineered solution. With an extensive local valve automation inventory of actuators and valves, plus a large staff of Application Engineers and Field Service Technicians, Proconex can meet your needs quickly and get the job done right!
Extensive local inventory
- Ball Valves
- Lined, Full and reduced bore, Flanged, Screwed, Welded, and Clamp Ends, 2 and 3 way, Floating and Trunion Mounted, Severe Service, Metal-Seated Ball Valves for high temperature, abrasive and corrosive applications. Forged body metal seated ball valves for high pressure applications
- Butterfly Valves
- Lined, High Performance, Severe Service, Demco Resiliant Seated, Triple off-set metal seated, zero leak
- 3 and 4-way Solenoid Valves
- Knife-gate, Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- Sleeved and Lined Plug Valves
- Firesafe, Multi-Port, Various Alloy Material, Cryogenic, High Temperature and Special Application Valves
- Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome-moly, ANSI class 600, 900, 1500, 2500, and 4500
A full range of actuators to meet your needs.
- Pneumatic Acutators
- Rack and Pinion Actuators, Vane Actuators, Scotch Yoke Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Hydraulic Actuators, Torque ranges from 50 in-lbs. to 1.5M in-lbs.
- 4 Piston Compact ¼ Turn Actuator
- Smart and Bus Communication Modules
Controls and Accessories
A wide variety of accessories.
- Valve Controllers and Switch Boxes for Discrete Communication of On/Off and Control Valves
- Mechanical and Proximity Switches with ESD Partial Stroke Capability
- Leverless Limit Switches
- Proximity Sensors
- Speed Controls, Manual Overrides
- Pneumtatic, Electro-Pneumatic and Smart Positioners
- Regulators and Air Set